Tiled flooring. Frosted double glazed windows to front and side. Double glazed door to front. Door to entrance hall. Plumbed for washing machine.
Carpet. Access to loft. Electric meter. Electric consumer unit. Coved ceiling. Doors to:
Carpet. Double glazed half bay window to front. Economy 7 storage heater. Coved ceiling. Recessed spotlights.
Vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to rear. Matching range of wall and base units with work top over. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated electric oven. Electric hob with extractor over. Extractor.
Carpet. Double glazed window to front. Economy 7 storage heater. Coved ceiling.
Carpet. Double glazed window to rear. Economy 7 storage heater. Coved ceiling.
Tiled flooring. Frosted double glazed window to rear. Economy 7 storage heater. Panelled bath with electric power shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Extractor.
Private access to garden. Gated & fenced. mainly laid to lawn. Side gate providing off road parking subject to planning permission for dropped kerb.
Lease 130 years from 25th March 1980.
95 Years Remain.
Ground Rent - £200 per annum. £100 Paid every 6 months. March & September.
Rental Ability - We believe that a rental amount of £650pcm is achievable providing an approximate annual yield of 5.7%.
Council Tax - Gravesham Council - Band B.
Gravesend Station - 0.7 Miles.
Northfleet Station - 1.4 Miles.
Ebbsfleet International - 2.2 Miles. Accessible via Fast Track Bus Route B from Thames Way.
Rosherville C or E Primary School - 0.5 Miles.
Mayfield Grammar School - 0.5 Miles.
Copperfield Academy 0.5 Miles.
Its name is derived from being situated on the northern reach of what was once called the River Fleet (today known as the Ebbsfleet). There is a village at the other end of the river named Southfleet. It has been the site of a settlement on the shore of the River Thames adjacent to Gravesend since Roman times. It was known as Fleote by the Saxons c. 600 AD, Flyote c. 900 AD, and Flete c. 1000 AD. It was recorded as Norfluet in the Domesday Book, and Northflet in 1201. By 1610 the name of Northfleet had become established. A battle took place during the civil war at the Stonebridge over the Ebbsfleet river. Northfleet became a town in 1874 with the Northfleet Urban District Council being established c. 1894. In 1974 it was merged with the adjacent Borough of Gravesend. The first council offices were off the Hill, but the council then moved to Northfleet House (now a nursing home for the elderly). Northfleet House was once the home of Mr. Sturges a local landowner. Northfleet was in the lathe of Aylesford and the hundred of Toltingtrough.
Romans lived in the area now known as Springhead, which they called Vagniacae. A Roman road, which forms the basis of the A2 Watling Street, divides the area
Please Note: All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest points. They should not be used for the purchase of furnishings or floor coverings. Please also note that The-Property-Cloud.co.uk have not tried or tested any appliances or services. These particulars do not form part of any contract and are for general guidance only. We would strongly recommend that the information which we provide about the property, including distances, is verified by yourselves upon inspection and also by your solicitor before legal commitment to the purchase.