Whilst the Corona virus continues to spread further across the UK, we are currently “business ‘pretty much’ as usual”.
We are maintaining a calm and practical approach to this issue but also taking our responsibility to our staff and our customers very seriously.
As a team, we are adhering to best practice guidelines provided by the Government and Public Health England, you can view the Government official guidelines HERE
We hope you will feel the steps we are taking so far are understandable.
- On the day of the planned appointment/s, we are ensuring proposed viewers answer the following questions before visiting your property:
- Within the last 14 days have any persons that may be present been to a location where coronavirus has been confirmed?
- Have you or anyone that will be present been in direct contact with anyone with the virus or under quarantine.
- Has anyone that will be present on the viewing recently been or are they currently in self isolation.
- Have you or anyone that is due to attend the viewing, woken up today feeling unwell in any way?
In addition to the above, our team will be equipped with hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes.
We are continuing to offer in person viewings, until such a time that the government advises otherwise, or should a seller or proposed viewer become ill, in person viewings may need to be paused for a while.
We do believe that many people will still be actively looking for a property and are likely to be at home and therefore have more time on their hands to search for suitable properties online, therefore, we are also offering video viewing walkthroughs of our properties, as long as the owner has agreed, that will allow any people self isolating or just reducing contact, to view a property from the comfort of their own home. For an example of one of our video viewing walkthroughs, visit HERE.
- We are operating a ‘no shaking hands’ policy please don't be offended
- We are encouraging our customers to contact us by phone, email and social media where possible.
- If you have recently (within the last 14 days) returned from one of the High risk countries detailed on the Government website, we would respectfully ask you to contact us before dropping off or collecting any keys from us.
- If you are a client in any way (tenant, potential buyer, seller, or a landlord) and are self-isolating upon official medical advice, please make us aware before making arrangements for a home appointment from a member of our team.
- Our business is already set up to work from home, which we have been doing successfully for the past 6 years. Therefore our day to day running of the business & service levels will remain unaffected.
- Should your property be on the market with us already or due to come on the market with us soon, we can offer a video viewing walkthrough of your property to encourage interest & book viewings at a time/date that is suitable for all. Similar to the video mentioned above.
- We are happy to still visit to provide a valuation and selling advice, but we may just check that you aren’t feeling unwell or are not in self isolation before our visit, please don’t be offended.
- We can also offer valuation appointments via FaceTime/video call, should it be requested.
- We will also confirm immediately, should we need to postpone our appointment, should a member of our team become unwell.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions about any of the above.
020 8935 5256
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
The Property Cloud Team.